My friend and colleague, Anne Pilling is hosting a workshop that might interest you! It’s this weekend, but she does them often. Read on!
Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway® Workshop
Whatever your anxieties, cautions or ‘scary moments’, this half day seminar will give you the tools to vastly improve your ability to feel more confident and handle any and all situations.
Workshop Outline Includes:
- Understanding fear and its impact
- Moving from pain to power
- Taking control and personal responsibility for your life for good
- Recognise and challenging your negative chatterbox
- Understanding the power of your thoughts
- Using affirmations to boost change
- The power of CHOICE, making ‘win – win’ decisions
- Expanding your comfort zone
- Say YES and enjoy life
- Keeping on track – motivating yourself
Workshop Dates and Venues
Sunday 22nd January 2012, 1000h – 1330h and Sunday 26th February 2012, 1000h – 1330h
at Le Myrtea 147 rue de France 06000 Nice
Cost: 60 Euros per day
The Workshop Includes
- Teaching and presentation of concepts
- Self awareness exercises on your own and in groups
- Group discussions, Exercises & Tools
- Light Refreshments (tea & coffee) morning.
- Lunch is not included.
Anne Pilling – CalmCare
Certified Counsellor/Feel the Fear Trainer/SRN ITEC
0493 871897 or 06 80 84 91 16